The Verse: "You shall love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your might"
Source: Shema Deuteronomy 6:5
Ruthie's Take: "At the heart of all of this it's about a loving relationship between us and God - as a parent, that is the message I want my kids to feel, experience and remember!"
A beautiful and timely reminder life’s most important priority. Well done.
It is so lovely that the print and the frame fits so well together. A very prompt delivery too!
I cannot begin to tell you how much I love the above print. I've never seen anything like it and feel sure this won't be my last visit to your web site. Thank you for doing something like this--our nation surely needs these things, now more than ever.
Make it your own!
- 4 Ink colors
- 6 Size options
- Plus FREE worldwide shipping
- Printed on museum-quality, high quality thick and long-lasting matte (uncoated) paper
- Paper weight: 200 gsm / 80 lb
Select a Frame:
- Available Unframed or Framed
- Black or White pine or oakwood frames
- Framed with Shatterproof, transparent plexiglass
Choose Your Dimension
Choose the print size that fits your space.